Our Vision: "To build a vibrant global community of members, partners and other parties, who are committed to sharing knowledge, practice, research and training on eLeadership; to enhance education, "open government”,
health and performance for all people, facilitating cyber safe participation and global security. "
Your Association is a connector, educator and facilitator
for a better future using technology and embracing and encouraging "leaders to create leaders"
Our logo will be in the traditional 2 blues for all other activities, post 2018
Secretary General, 2015-20
Initial Call for Papers
(Download Invitation available April
30, 2018 for November, 2019 World Congress)
International Association for eLeadership is hosting 2019 World Congress to be held in the US on November, 2019.(Please
see full Invitation on Publication page)
We invite papers from senior academics, researchers and practitioners across a range of disciplines.
- Communications, Education, Government, IT, Health, Law,
Management/Business, Political Science, Social Sciences and Sport.
~ The motivation underlying this Congress is the belief that developments in ICT and related fields have and will continue to change the way individuals, organizations
and institutions function and work in society.
While we will organize themes around the papers submitted, possible subjects to be covered include:
- AI and Robotics
- Business and eLeadership
- Communications and Telematics
- Creativity,Innovation and eLeadership
- Education for eLeadership: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary sectors
- Case studies of eLeadership
- eCommerce, eGovernance and Information Governance
- E-government, E-business and eLeadership
- Health and eLeadership
- Legal infrastructure required for eLeadership
- Nature and models of eLeadership
- Politics, Government and eLeadership
- Privacy, big data analytics and similar topics related to eLeadership
and Rural eLeadership
- Risk management for eLeadership, including information security.
- Social Media and eLeadership
- Specific ICT developments and eLeadership, eg Internet of Things, virtual reality, cloud computing, mobile developments,
- STEAM~Science,Technology,Engineering,Arts and Maths in eLeadership
- Transformational change management and eLeadership
Submitted papers should not have been published
All accepted papers will be refereed through a peer review process.
In recognition of the multi-disciplinary nature of this Congress,we are presently negotiating with several international journals to publish
a selection of Congress papers for a special issues on eLeadership.
Final Proposal deadline (TBA): Please see July/August, 2017 eNewsletter
Submission deadline: February
5th, 2019 (6pm, London time)
Notification of status & acceptance of paper: On or before April 4th, 2018
Final version of paper: See April, 2018 eNewsletter
Congress for eleadership is confirmed for California, USA.(April 30, 2018 (full details on website during April, 2018) http://www.eleadership2009.com
# Calling of Papers (See website~Publications
for more details and our July/August,2018 eNewsletter.)